First line support officer
MobieTrain revolutionises workplace learning with an award winning mobile-first, microlearning platform. We help companies including Decathlon, Vans, Timberland, Deloitte, Proximus and governmental organisations like Police NL and City of Antwerp to boost business performance and employee engagement through gamification in an intuitive app. Already working with enterprise retailers and 30.000 users worldwide today and we aim to scale into other.
Our team exists of creative and hard-working souls with a passion to drive real change within an exciting, fast-paced work environment, based in Genk, Belgium.
You will be the first point of contact to our clients and you will have to manage the ticket lifecycle to ensure all queries are dealt with promptly and effectively. You will also take an active part in delivering proactive and reactive support services, client and internal reporting and the associated admin required to deliver service excellence. As a young startup, we ask more of our 1st line support engineers than some larger businesses, so technical ability is certainly required, and you will be expected to handle tickets independently.
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic and experienced team member. We need you to push yourself and your colleagues to the next level!
Next to a technical background, an entrepreneurial and organizational spirit is part of your DNA. You are comfortable in taking decisions in function of the company, but you are also eager to organise a local division . Customer Centricity is always on your mind. This position offers responsibility, autonomy and creative freedom.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced tech culture and an opportunity to build together on an ambitious company in a young environment, then this is your chance to join our team.
- Provide a professional and personal first point of contact for all clients
- Handle all incoming calls or tickets as required
- Initial analysis and assessment of incident and alert tickets
- Distribution of tickets to the correct teams to ensure prompt resolution within SLA
- Taking ownership of assigned cases throughout the lifecycle of support
- Ensure that all client support tickets and incidents are handled effectively with regular client communication conducted throughout
- To take ownership of support issues and seek closure ensuring all relevant support procedures are followed
- Escalation of more complex calls to the relevant support team member
- Own and assist with regular tasks and functions that are key to service provision
- Experience with client support within a technical environment or an internal IT team and strong attention to detail is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Dutch
The successful candidate will:
- Understand the importance of client service excellence
- Have at least an entry level understanding of IT infrastructure
- Have strong written and oral communication skills and a good telephone manner
- Self-starter, initiative-taker and be driven to achieve goals
- Possess the ability to manage and prioritise personal workloads
- Work well in pressured situations and work to a deadline
- Knowledge of security incidents and how to prioritize
- Strong customer focus
- Organizational & Planning skills
- Ability to communicate in a clean and clear way
- Previous 1st line support experience or equivalent in a SaaS company.
- Previous experience of a ticket logging system and remote support tools.
- Experience of working with agile methodologies
- Familiarity and enthusiasm with emerging web/technology trends, technologies and UI implications.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, driven mindset and passion for startups.
- Learning & development or SaaS knowledge/ experience is a plus
- Zendesk experience is a plus
- Reporting on a regular basis to senior management in headquarters
- Working proficiency and confidence in English
- Basic knowledge of data protection legislation
What can you expect ?
- You can expect a great salary with an opportunity to grow
- Work with well-known international brands