Director of Strategic Partnerships
MobieTrain revolutionises workplace learning with a mobile-first, micro-learning platform. We help retailers including BMW, Swarovski, Zara and Ahold to boost business performance and employee engagement through gamification in an intuitive app. Already working with enterprise retailers and 10.000 users today, we will scale into other industries including food & beverage and financial services in order to achieve the ambitious goal of 100.000 users in 2019.
- Develop, negotiate and successfully implement partnerships and channels with strategic software, service and reseller partners, from regional to global
- Ability to represent partners internally and MobieTrain externally in ongoing strategic discussions with partners such as SAP Succesfactors, Workday, Speakap and other top tier partners
- Develop strategic framework and go-to market strategy for partnerships
- Understands the organisation, structure, and business model of partners and develops relationships with decisionmakers, and technical/sales operatives to ensure efficient communication and productivity.
- Develop strategies and business plans with partners and execute against metrics and milestones to drive user growth and revenue
- Develop new business opportunities with existing partners, independently managing the negotiation process from exploration, discussion, term sheet, contract, execution, and launch.
- Lead customized complex technical integration negotiation with our strategic partners
- Work cross-functionally with the product and engineering teams to provide a strategic perspective, delivering critical business insights and launching initiatives that support the MobieTrain strategy, define product priorities and roadmap;
- Work with the sales and marketing team to define partner marketing initiatives.
- Enable partner deal support, cross functional planning, relationship management, and analytical insights
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and collaborate with all levels of management internally and externally to strengthen partnerships and maximize benefit for MobieTrain and its partners
- Manage executive-level contacts with key partners, including QBRs and CEO/COO level meetings
- 4+ years of experience in partner management, business development, product management, or management consulting driving user and revenue growth via partnerships in enterprise, business-to-business technology, preferably in company that was in early stage. Experience with channel management is a plus.
- Ability to review and analyze complex contracts and familiarity with standard deal structures.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills and ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete plans
- Strong organizational, time management, and prioritization skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, comfort with ambiguity, and excellent interpersonal skills with an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of humor
- Highly analytical with the ability to consume, process and transform large amounts of information into actionable insights
- Travel required
Please ensure you supply a CV when applying to this role.