Creative Content Writer
- Are you passionate about revolutionising the way people learn and develop through the power of digital and mobile learning?
- Do you have a degree in Communications, Literature, Journalism, Educational Science and/or work experience as a content writer?
- Have you got an entrepreneurial spirit, a we-can-do-anything mentality?
- Do you love to transform existing training materials/ presentations into appealing, fun and original digital learning content?
- Do you love writing engaging and fun content in English and Dutch?
Perfect! In that case we would love to meet you!
We’re on a mission to empower employees to take control of their own future with personalised, mobile-first training and development.
We are all creative and hard-working souls with a passion to drive real change within an exciting, fast-paced work environment.
Our clients include Vans, Proximus, Decathlon, City of Antwerp and many more! Knowledge is our Forte and we believe that we can empower people with knowledge through our Mobile-Learning App.
What we expect from you
As a Creative Content Writer, you support our clients in their digital content transformation process to (keep) employees engaged in learning. You know how to turn long trainings and piles of information into short and fun microlearning content which employees will love. Good, because writing is your passion and creating engaging training is your goal!
You understand our customer’s wants and needs and you can easily empathise with their company's culture, tone of voice and learning strategy.
As a Creative Content Writer, you bring the learning needs and the existing learning content together in a new mobile learning plan.
Together with our customer success team, you are able to create the perfect learning paths our customers our looking for and keep their learners hooked to our learning solution.
You’ll confidently apply your own content writing skills to our digital solution and think of innovative ways to bring our learning platform to the next level.
- Communications, Marketing, Literature, Journalism, Educational Science and/or work experience as a content writer
- Background in (digital) educational science and/or experienced in writing instructional/ (digital) learning content is a plus.
- Ideal for candidates who are looking to move into their second job, although starters with the right mindset and expertise will also be considered.
- Native or fluent level English, other languages are a plus.
- Creative and innovative mindset with the ability to translate large amount of information into clear, concise, consistent and learning engaging content.
- Write or edit content to suit the tone and style of the brand.
- You are empathetic and able to put yourself in the shoes of the learning audience.
- You strive towards perfection and make sure that the work you deliver is correct and error-free
- Creative thinking and able to look for new ways to find methods for our mobile learning solution.
- Detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills and flexible working attitude.
- Basic knowledge of data protection legislation.